5inch Touch Screen LCD for Raspberry Pi with HDMI Interface
This fantastic 5 inch HDMI LCD display with USB touch screen is compatible with almost all the operating systems on the market. Utilizing pre-existing Linux/Windows/Mac drivers, this 800 x 480 touch screen will help you hit the ground running. Resistive touch function gives the user full control over any device. It supports Windows XP SP3, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Android 4.2, Windows CE7, Ubuntu and Debian. With the built-in EDID device information, your equipment will get identified in no time. Meanwhile, its USB touch can fulfill the functions of the right mouse button and drag and drop.
With the special design power circuit for this display, it requires less than 150mA current to get it running with perfect performance. When you do not need the touch screen function, all you need is to plug a HDMI line to get it work. We have successfully run the tests on PC, laptop, Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone Black, Udoo, Compute stick, SLR camera.
- Power:5V Power via USB Micro
- Current: less than 150mA
- Display Type:5 inch TFT LCD
- Resolution: 800×480
- Touchscreen: USB Resistive
- Interface: HDMI USB 2.0 Full Speed
- Dimensions: 133mm x 76mm x 7mm
- Weight without package:120g
- Weight with package:140g
- USB Resistive Touch Control
- Plug and Play! No Driver Needed!
- Compatible with Raspbian, Ubuntu Mate, NOOBS with Raspberry Pi
- Compatible with Debian, Angstrom with BeagleBone Black
- Compatible with Windows/Ubuntu/Mac with PC
- Intel-Processor Base MiniPC Supports
- Ultra Low Power Consumption Backlight
- 1*5 Inch HDMI Touch Screen Display
- 1*Black Touch Pen
When you use this display with a Raspberry Pi, please edit config.txt to set the HDMI to the native 800×480 in case it doesn’t detect the resolution properly. The easiest way to edit the config.txt is to put the Pi TF card into an everyday computer and edit config.txt with any text editor. Save it and it is ready to rock.