ASUS Tinker Board ARM Based Single Board Computer
Tinker Board is a Single Board Computer (SBC) in an ultra-small form factor that offers class-leading performance while leveraging outstanding mechanical compatibility. The Tinker Board offers makers, IoT enthusiasts, hobbyists, PC DIY enthusiasts and others a reliable and extremely capable platform for building and tinkering ideas into reality.
- High performance Quad Core ARM SOC 1.8GHz with 2GB of RAM -The Tinker board features the Rock chip RK3288 Soc with Mali – T764 GPU and 2GB of Dual Channel DDR3 memory
- Non shared GBit LAN, Shielded Wi-Fi with upgradable antenna support
- Highly compatible PCB Topology, Tinker board offer extensive compatibility with SBC accessories chassis
- HD Audio HD UHD Video Support – Tinker board supports HD audio 192/24bit audio along with accelerated HD UHD ( 4K ) video playback support* requires use of Rock chip video player in TinkerOS
- DIY Friendly Design – Tinker board features multiple DIY friendly use features including a color coded GPIO header, silkscreen PCB and color coded pull tabs