Digispark Kickstarter Attiny85 USB Micro Development Board
|Power||via USB or External Source – 5v or 7-35v (automatic selection)|
|Memory||8k Flash Memory (about 6k after bootloader)|
|Size||1.8cm x 2.6cm|
|Interface||I2C and SPI (vis USI)|
|Support||Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OSX/Win/Linux)|
The Digispark is an Attiny85 based microcontroller development board similar to the Arduino line, only cheaper, smaller, and a bit less powerful. With a whole host of shields to extend its functionality and the ability to use the familiar Arduino IDE the Digispark is a great way to jump into electronics, or perfect for when an Arduino is too big or too much.
- Brand new and high quality.
- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OSX/Win/Linux).
- Power via USB or External Source – 5v or 7-35v (automatic selection).
- On-board 500ma 5V Regulator.
- Built-in USB (and serial debugging).
- 6 I/O Pins (2 are used for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB).
- 8k Flash Memory (about 6k after bootloader).
- I2C and SPI (vis USI).
- PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM).
- ADC on 4 pins.
- Power LED and Test/Status LED (on Pin0).
- Size: 1.8cm x 2.6cm .