Easy Driver Stepper Motor Driver V44 A3967 for Arduino
- Brand new and high quality.
- The EasyDriver is a simple to use stepper motor driver, compatible with anything that can output a digital 0 to 5V pulse (or 0 to 3.3V pulse if you solder SJ2 closed on the EasyDriver).
- MS1 and MS2 pins broken out to change microstepping resolution to full, half, quarter and eighth steps (defaults to eighth).
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors of any voltage.
- Adjustable current control from 150mA/phase to 750mA/phase.
- Power supply range from 7V to 30V. The higher the voltage, the higher the torque at high speeds.
- Size: 4.8cm x 2cm