ESP 8285 M3 WiFi Module
programmed in ESP8266 can be used for ESP8285 intactly.
ESP-M3 is encapsulated by the high performance chip ESP8285, which is equal to ESP8266 chip plus 1M Flash. The chip ESP825 is encapsulated a advanced Tensilica’s L106 32-bit CPU, together with SRAM. ESP825 has the full and complete WiFi fuction, which can used independently and alsoused as a slaver with other Hoster MCU, which can start directly from the out-built Flash. In addition, the built-in high-speed buffer is benefit for the system performance. Especially, ESP8285 can be used as a WiFi adapter by SPI/SDIO and/or I2C/UART interface, when it is applied to the other MCU design.
- Ultra-small size
- Support serial to WiFi
- Wireless transparent transmission
- Long distance transmission with ultra-low power
- Bearing high temperature to 125 ¿¿¿, compared to the 85¿¿¿ for ESP8266.
- Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power 32-bit CPU, main frequency supports 80MHz and160MHz, and RTOS
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol
- Built-in one-channel 10-bit high precision ADC
- Outboard interface: HSPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IR Remote Controk, PWM, GPIO
- Deep sleep current is 10uA, the cut-off current is smaller than 5uA
- Wake,connect and transmission data package within 2ms
- The consume power is smaller 1.0Mw (DTIM3) when at stand by status
- Built in 1M byte for SPI Flash
- Support 802.11 b/g/n/e/I
- Support Station, Soft AP, Soft AP+STA mode
- Support WiFi Direct (P2P)
- Support CCMP (CBC-MAC, computation mode), TKIP (MIC, RC4), WAPI (SMS4), WEP (RC4), CRC etc., for hardware acceleration.
- P2P finding, P2P GO mode/ GC mode and P2P power manage
- WPA/PA2PSK and WPS
- 802.11 securitycertification: pre-certification and TSN
- Support 802.11n (2.4GHz)
- 802.1h/RFC1042 frame encapsulation
- Support seam less roaming
- Support AT remote update and cloud update (OTA)
- Support Smart Config function (including Android and Ios device)
- 2* UART
- 1*wakeup pin
- More than 10*GPIOs
Working temperature: -40 deg C+125 deg C
Module size: 26.8mm*16mm