Lm393 Motor Speed Measuring Sensor Module For Arduino
Widely used in motor speed detection, pulse count, the position limit, etc.
- Using imported groove optical coupling sensor, width 5mm.
- It have the output state light, if output high level, the lights are off. if output low level ,it on.
- If it covered,it will output high level;otherwise it output low level.
- Good signal and waveform, with strong driving ability for more than 15mA.
- The working voltage of 3.3V to 5V.
- Output: digital switch output (0 and 1).
- Equipped with a fixed bolt hole, easily install.
- Small board PCB size: 3.2 cm x 1.4 cm.
- Use the LM393 wide voltage comparer.
The DO output interface can be directly connected to a micro-controller IO port, if there is a block detection sensor, such as the speed of the motor encoder can detect.
DO modules can be connected to the relay, limit switch, and other functions, it can also with the active buzzer module, compose alarm.
- VCC Connect the positive 3.3 5 v power supply
- GND Connect power negative
- DO TTL switch signal output
- AO This module does not work