MAX485 RS-485 Module TTL to RS-485 Module
The modules makes it simple to use with microcontroller’s UART to to create bidirectional RS485 networks.
- On-board MAX485 chip, low-power, Slew-Rate Transceiver
- RS485 is brought out to 5.08 (mm) pitch 2P terminal for easy wiring RS-485 communication
- All pins can be controlled by the microcontroller
- 120R terminating resistor on board
- Power LED Indication
- 2.54mm Pitch interfacing.
- Working voltage: 5V
- Board size: 44 (mm) x14 (mm)
Typical Connections between MCU and MAX485
|TX-OUT-UART||DI – Data Input|
|RX-IN-UART||RO – Receive Output|
|TX_EN||RE-DE combined pins called as TX_EN||When MCU Wants to Transmit it makes TE_EN high, else LOW|