MPR121 – Capacitive Touch Sensor Breakout
|Operating Voltage||2.5 and 3.6V DC|
|Low supply voltage mode||1.71 to 2.75VDC|
|Size||3 x 2cm (approx)|
MPR121 Breakout Board
- Capacitive touch sensor controller
- Communication Protocol: I2C
- Gives you 12 capacitive touch inputs and 1 virtual input
- Features eight LED driving pins (When these pins are not configured as capacitive inputs, they may be used to drive LEDs)
- Adjustable I2C Address via 4 jumpers on the bottom of the board. All jumpers are set (closed) by default. An address jumper ties the ADD pin to ground, meaning the default I2C address of the chip will be 0x5A. If you need to change the address of the chip (by shorting ADD to a different pin), make sure you open the jumper first. Jumpers also connect SDA, SCL and the interrupt pin to 10k pull-up resistors. If you don’t require the pull-up resistors you can open the jumpers by cutting the trace connecting them.
- Operating Voltage: 2.5 and 3.6V DC
- Low-supply voltage mode (1.71-2.75VDC) activated by removing the 0.1uf capacitor between VREG and ground.
- Size: 3 x 2cm (approx)
- Add up to 12 capacitive touch pads with this easy to use 12-channel capacitive touch sensor breakout board. Turn any item into a touch sensor!