PIR Motion Detector Module HC-SR501
The PIR (Passive Infra-Red) Sensor HC-SR501 is a pyroelectric device that detects motion by measuring changes in the infrared levels emitted by surrounding objects. This motion can be detected by checking for a high signal on a single I/O pin.
Module provides an optimized circuit that will detect motion up to 6 metres away and can be used in burglar alarms and access control systems.
The PIR sensor and Fresnel lens are fitted onto the the PCB. This enables the board to be mounted inside a case with the detecting lens protruding outwards, whilst still allowing easy access to the controls inside the case.
PIR Motion Detector Module Features
• Settling time: 60 seconds
• Compact size (24 x 32 mm)
• Supply Voltage: DC3V-5V
• Current drain :< 50uA
• Voltage Output: High/Low level signal: 0-3.3V
• High sensitivity
• Delay time: 5s-18 minute(as customer requirement)
• Operation Temperature: -15oC -70 oC
• Infrared sensor: dual element, low noise, high sensitivity
• Light sensor: CdS photocell