Thermoelectric Module – TEP-1264-1.5
DESCRIPTION: The Thermoelectric – TEP-1264-1.5 power module is designed and manufactured by our patented technology for converting heat source directly into electricity.
The module is Bi-Te based thermoelectric module that can work at the temperature of as high as 330 °C (626 ) heat source continuously, and up to 400°C(752)intermittently. The thermoelectric module will generate DC electricity as long as there is a temperature difference across the module. The more power will be generated when the temperature difference across the module becomes larger, and the efficiency of converting heat energy into electricity will increase, therefore. The module is stuck with the high thermal conductivity graphite sheet on its both sides of the ceramic plates to provide low contact thermal resistance, hence you do not need to apply thermal grease or other heat transfer compound when you install the module. The graphite sheet can work well at extremely high temperature.
- Size: 40 mm x 40 mm
- Open circuit voltage: 9.4 volts
- Matched load output resistance:2.8 ohms
- Matched load output voltage: 4.7 volts
- Matched load output current: 1.56 amperes
- Matched load output power: 7.3 watts
- Heat flow through the module: about 133 watts
- Heat flux: about 8.3 watts/cm2