Ttp226 8way Touch Sensor
The TTP226 is a touch pad detector IC which offers 8 touch key. The touching detection IC is designed for replacing traditional direct button key with diverse pad size. Capacitive touch allows electronics to sense when your finger is within a few millimetres of a surface to simulate a button “press” just like how the pushbutton works. Capacitive sensing may be used in any place where low to no force human touch sensing is desirable.
- On-board TTP226 capacitive touch induction IC
- On-board 8-way level indicator.
- Working voltage: 2 V to 5.5 V DC
- Adjustable output mode, key output mode, longest time and fast/low power output
- PCB board size: 47.5 (mm) x 46 (mm).