TTP229 16way Touch Sensor Modules
16-Way TTP229 Capacitive Touch Sensor Module uses TTP229 integrated circuit, making it easy to add capacitive touch input to your project. It features 16 sensitive touch pads that make an ideal replacement for the old fashioned keypads
- Operating voltage 2.4V~5.5V.
- Built-in regulator with external enable / disable option.
- Operating current, @VDD=3V no load.
- At low power mode typical 2.5uA.
- At fast mode typical 9.0uA; @VDD=3V.
- operating voltage: The response time about 100mS at fast mode, 200mS at low power mode for TTP224 The response time about 60mS at fast mode, 160mS at low power mode for TTP224N Sensitivity can adjust by the capacitance (0~50pF) outside for each touch pad.
- Provides Fast mode and Low Power mode selection by pad option (LPMB pin).
- Provides direct mode or toggle mode CMOS output or open drain output.
- Active high or active low by pad option (TOG/OD/AHLB pin). Provides 2 output pins TPQ0D, TPQ2D that have no diode protection, active low.
- Have the maximum on time 120sec / 64sec / 16sec / infinite by pad option (MOT1, MOT0 pin); After power-on have about 0.5sec stable-time, during the time do not touch the key pad, and the function is disabled.
- Auto calibration for life, and the re-calibration period is about 4.0sec, when key has not be touched. Application: Wide consumer products; Button key replacement.