YF-S403 3/4\” Water Flow Hall Sensor
|Lowest rated working voltage||DC 4.5 5V – 24V.|
|Maximum Operating Current||15 mA (DC 5V)|
|Working voltage range||DC 5 – 18V|
|Storage temperature||-25 to + 80 deg c|
|Flow range||1-30L / min|
|External thread||3/4 inch|
|Output interface diameter||Ca. Outside 26mm, inside 12mm, 14mm.|
Water flow sensor is mainly consists of plastic valve body, rotor assembly and hall current sensor. It is installed in the hot water inlet end for detecting water flow. When water through the flow rotor assembly, magnetic rotor will rotate and Speed will change as the flow change. Hall current sensor output corresponding pulse signal and feedback to controller, then the controller will control the flow. Can be used for water heaters, credit card machines, water vending machine, flow measurement device.
- Light weight, small size, easy to install.
- Inlaid with stainless steel impeller shaft, durable wearable.
- Seal ring with the upper and lower force structure never leaks.
- Non-violent shock, and chemical erosion.
- Non-throwing or hitting.
- Mounted vertically, should not exceed 5 degrees inclination.
- Temperature of medium should not exceed 120 ℃.
- Red: Positive(+)
- Yellow: Signal output.
- Black: Negative(-)
- The lowest rated working voltage: DC 4.5 5V – 24V.
- Maximum Operating Current: 15 mA (DC 5V).
- Working voltage range: DC 5 – 18V.
- Load capacity: ≤ 10 mA (DC 5V).
- Working temperature: ≤ 80 ℃
- Working humidity range: 35%-90% RH (no frost)
- Allow Pressure: 1.75Mpa
- Storage temperature: -25 – + 80 ° c
- Save Humidity: 25% – 95% RH
- Flow range: 1-30L / min
- External thread: 3/4 “
- Size: Approx 6.2 * 3.5 * 4.1 cm
- Output interface diameter: Ca. Outside 26mm, inside 12mm, 14mm.